One view of Advanced Negotiation involves three basic elements: process, behavior and substance. The process refers to how the parties negotiate: the context of the negotiations, the parties to the negotiations, the tactics used by the parties, and the sequence and stages in which all of these play out.
- Culture is based on a set of shared beliefs, values, behaviors.
- There are many different ways people may act or react
- Learn as much about the other party as you can.
- Listen. Be patient. Build apport. Stay focused but be adaptable, Consider Your Own Experiences
- What do you enjoy about your interactions with people from other cultures?
- What frustrates you? How do you deal with this?
As a result of studying these subjects, you will be able to resolve conflicts more quickly and fairly, and negotiate better, win win agreements that help you and your organization be more successful by building more sustainable relationships.
Short video lectures, reinforcement quizzes, eGuides, an interactive ’Ask the Prof’ feature and Case Animations help you rapidly improve your abilities to resolve conflicts and negotiate good agreements:
Get yourself enrolled in this course and enjoy a creative online study with best course material.
- Middle Level Knowledge of English
- Working Computer System with Speaker and Microphone
- Most Important: Willingness to learn and achieve your target
- Over 6 lectures and 48 mins of content!
- Learn how to Negotiate
- Skills of Negotiation
SECTION 1: Cultural Consideration
- Introduction & Definition
SECTION 2: Ethics in Negotiations
- Types of Ethics
SECTION 3: Power and Influence
- Forms & Impact of Power and Influences
SECTION 4: Tactics
- Identifying and Using Negotiation Tactics
SECTION 5: Case Animations
- Team Sales
- Salary Increase
Advance Negotiation Skills
- Brand: RapidSkillz
- Product Code: RAPSKZADNESK
- Availability: 100