This course consists of an introduction to business statistics including methods of describing, summarizing, graphically presenting, measuring and analyzing statistical data, probability distributions, covariance applications, sampling distributions and control charts.
By the end of the course students should be able to:
- Process data, using simple graphical techniques.
- Evaluate a range of sample statistics for univariate data, including mean, standard deviation, and percentiles.
- Evaluate and interpret a linear relationship between two variables.
- Implement a range of hypothesis tests, and use these to draw conclusions about population parameters from sample data.
- Private / Public sector
- Data Analysis
- Random Variables and Discrete Distributions
- Continuous Probability Distributions
- Sampling Distributions
- Point and Interval Estimation
PDF, moodle books
The course is an introduction to statistics which are useful in business research and practice.
Additional reading will be given to students.
Business Statistics I
- Brand: RapidSkillz
- Product Code: RAPSKZBUSSTA1
- Availability: 100