This course is a continuation of Business Statistics I. It covers the theory of statistical analysis with emphasis upon the practical applications to business scenarios.
The objective is to provide you with a working knowledge of how to apply statistics to business situations.
- Private / Public sector
- Review and Background
- Large Sample Estimation
- Large-Sample Tests of Hypothesis
- Inferences From Small Sample
- The Analysis of Variance
- Simple Linear Regression and Correlation
- Multiple Linear Regression
PDF, moodle books
Business Statistics I or equivalent
- Develop and refine decision-making skills by basing decision upon the outcome of statistical tests.
- Analyze real world scenarios and determine the appropriate type of analytical problem solving techniques to utilize.
- Interpret the results of print-outs (ANOVA, MLR, etc) generated from a selected software program.
- Understand the reasoning/basis behind each statistical test.
- Be able to manually solve selected problems.
Additional reading will be given to students.
Business Statistics II
- Brand: RapidSkillz
- Product Code: RAPSKZBUSST2
- Availability: 100