- To analyze and apply the knowledge and understanding to provide quality products and services.
- To lead and engages in teamwork problem solving tasks across discipline through effective communicative.
- To practice ethical and professional values in providing services to the recipients and provider of the ICT industry.
- Algorithms and Problem-Solving
- Basic Java Concepts
- Java Programming Concepts
- Counting Systems
- Boolean Logic
- Computer Architecture File
- Java Conditionals and Loops File
- Introduction to Pep/7 Machine Language File
- Introduction to Operating Systems File
- Compilers and Grammars
- Arrays in Java
- Searching and Sorting File
This course examines the important problems in operating system design and implementation. The operating system provides an established, convenient, and efficient interface between user programs and the bare hardware of the computer on which they run. The operating system is responsible for sharing resources (e.g., disks, networks, and processors), providing common services needed by many different programs (e.g., file service, the ability to start or stop processes, and access to the printer), and protecting individual programs from interfering with one another.
The course will start with a brief historical perspective of the evolution of operating systems over the last fifty years and then cover the major components of most operating systems. This discussion will cover the tradeoffs that can be made between performance and functionality during the design and implementation of an operating system. Particular emphasis will be given to three major OS subsystems: process management (processes, threads, CPU scheduling, synchronization, and deadlock), memory management (segmentation, paging, swapping), and file systems; and on operating system support for distributed systems.
- Introduction To PHP
- Syntax, Variables & Strings
- Operators & Conditionals
- Arrays & Loops
- Functions File
- Forms & User Input
- _GET & _POST
- Introduction To SQL
- _COOKIES & _SESSIONS
- Date / Timestamps
- Introduction to Logic Circuits
- Optimized Implementation of Logic Functions: Karnaugh Maps and Minimum Sum-of-Product Forms File
- Optimized Implementation of Logic
- Implementation Technology
- Optimized Implementation of Logic Functions
- Number Representation and Arithmetic Circuits
- Combinatorial Circuit Building Blocks
- Flip-Flops, Registers and Counters
- Synchronous Sequential Circuits
- VHDL for Sequential Circuits File
- Design of Finite State Machines Using CAD Tools File
- State Minimization
- English Language
You will acquire knowledge and skills such as web developmen and database management & also receive a certification once completed.
Additional reading will be given to students.
Certificate in Computer Science
- Brand: RapidSkillz
- Product Code: RAPSKZCERICOS
- Availability: 100