Through the progarm a student can learn to identify the essential capabilities and features needed to secure successful adoption and use, while pushing aside all the nice to have capabilities that may be “flashy”, but are often costly, low value to buyers and add unnecessary complexity to the product. After gaining this practical understanding, he/she will take these tools and apply them on an idea of his/her own, resulting in a clear, articulate array of essential capabilities.
After going through the progarm the student will be able to:
Conduct a successful core elements assessment for his/her own idea, which will results in a clear understanding and articulation of what his/her product truly needs to do in order to be successfully adopted in market.
- Core Capabilities - Introduction, Objectives and Agenda (PV2)
- Core Definitions (PV2)
- Why we define Capabilities and Not Features (PV2)
- Defining Capabilities - A Step by Step Guide and an Example (PV2)
- Prioritizing The Right Core Capabilities (PV2)
- Applying this yourself and next steps from here (PV2)
The candidtae must have sound knowlegde of english and internet. No other pre-requisite is required.
However, following levels are recommended ones:
- From Idea to Product to Reality – taking real steps to turn your passion into a viable product (IC1)
- Establishing the core value and impact of your idea (PV1)
And this course is specifically suitable for General – Advanced level:
- Social Entrepreneurs
- Product, Marketing and Technology Transfer Professionals (“Professionals”).
Online, 13 minutes, 2-4 hours total time to complete.
All: Concept/Idea/Napkin, Prototype, Pilot/Beta, in Market.
RECOMMENDED NEXT STEPS
Product Validation – Establishing business and adoption models (PV3).
Defining the Core Capabilities of your Product (PV2)
- Brand: RapidSkillz
- Product Code: RAPSKZDCCYPPV2
- Availability: 100