• The Coding & Billing training program is an online elearning program
• The program consists of 120-150 study hours (2-3 months)
• Training is done by US-certified Medical Coding and Billing professionals
• Indian industry recognized certificate is provided
• Medical Coding & Billing is a recession-proof career
• One can become successful in this career only after effective and efficient training by experienced & certified trainers.
• Success in this career largely depends on hard work by developing Medical Coding and Medical Billing knowledge
• Quality plays a very important role and accuracy of 100% is expected in one’s work
• Salaries are as good as those of other BPO fields
• Home-based Jobs are offered only to experienced professionals
• The American Healthcare Industry is expected to grow at a pace of 8% per annum due to many reasons, the main being the new 'Obama Care' Act that provides for medical insurance coverage for nearly 40 million Americans upto 2022
• The new coding system (ICD-10) is set to be implemented from the middle of 2015 and this should bring in more business and career opportunities
• Medical Coding knowledge is very important to progress in the career. Knowledge of only Medical Billing limits ones’s career opportunities.
• HIPAA Compliance is a must while working in this industry.
• At times, the nature of work is varied and there may not be fixed timings for work. Coders & Billers may at some time or the other need to contact US doctors, attend conferences etc.
• All holidays are based as per the American calendar for holidays.
Medical Coding and Billing Training
Educational Qualification required for training:
• Any Graduate
• Good English Comprehension skills
• Salary growth is organic and start approximately with Rs.7k p.m.
• It is possible to earn upto Rs.30k per month on delivering good quality.