PMP stands for Project Management Professional. The Project Management Professional certification is a globally reputed and recognized certification in the field of Project Management, and it is provided to project management professionals, who clear the PMP certification examination. The PMP certification is issued by the Project Management Institute (PMI), which is the worlds leading association of Project Management Professionals.
- The Project Management Institute PMI is the worlds leading not-for-profit project management professional association. PMIsupports over half a million members in 170 countries worldwide. PMI members are individuals practicing and studying project management in many different industry areas.
- PMI has become, and continues to be, the leading professional association in project management.
Given below are some benefits of PMP certification:
- Globally recognized and respected certification: The PMP certification is globally recognized and respected certification provided by PMI, the leading association of Project Management Professionals. With 12% increase in number of PMP/CAPMcertification every year, they have been made the de-facto industry standard for Project Managers.
- The PMP certification recognizes your expertise in Project Management: The PMP certification tells your current and potential employers that you have a solid foundation of project management knowledge, which could be readily applied at the workplace.
- You will be a member of one of the most prestigious professional groups: By attaining the PMP certification, your name will be included in the largest and most prestigious group of certified Project Management Professionals.
- Better salary: It has been observed that Project Managers, who have the PMP certification, draw more salary than their counterparts, who do not have the aforementioned certification.
- Better job opportunities: With the requirements for qualified Project Managers expected to increase exponentially in the future, the job market for PMP Certified managers will get better.
- Globally recognized by leading companies: The PMP certification is endorsed by leading companies. In fact, they encourage their Project Managers to have the PMP certification.
- Project Management Framework
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Professional Responsibility
- Practice Test 1
- Practice Test 2
- Practice Test 3
- Practice Test 4
- 4 Simulated practice test (each 200 questions, 4 hours)
- 12 chapters videos
- Online study material (Study Guides, Chapter tests, Pod casts, Terms and Concepts)
- Mobile Applications
- 40 PMI Contact Hours
- Interactive experience calculator
PMP Gold Plan 1 Online Certification Course
- Brand: RapidSkillz
- Product Code: RAPSKZPMPGP1
- Availability: 100